Journal of Geological Remote Sensing (JGRS) is an international interdisciplinary journal that publishes original research in remote sensing applications and digital image processing of space borne, airborne and terrestrial platforms in:
- Geology and geoscience
- Planetary geology
- Mineral exploration and mining
- Natural hazards
- Environmental quality monitoring
- Spectroscopic studies
- Ecology and soil sciences
- Geomorphology and land information
- Geographic information system (GIS)
This journal is publishing twice a year, in cooperation with "Iranian Geological Remote Sensing Society (IGRSS)".
Abstracts and full-text (PDF format) of all articles published by this journal are freely accessible.